We’ll trace back the living relics or the communist era (1944-1989) to bring the red spirit back once again. Everyday life was so different so if you want to survive in the red city you have to face some practical challenge: haggling for meat with your ration cards, practicising newspeak or social interactions, not to mention spying on enemies in the city. Prove to be a good citizen and have fun! They say life was not possible without vodka then so why don’t you have a shot too?
Are you ready for the funny challenge of communist tasks and activities! Will you survive in red Warsaw?
- Lot’s of fun and curious stories about everyday life in communist times
- Secrect quest for the mysterious worker’s figure
- Deeper insight to absurdities of Polish communist era
- Training in haggling vodka for ration cards
- Songs and vibes from the past
- Your speech as the First Secretary of the Polish Communist Party
If you want to, you can decide additionally:
- to uprade your transportation to: large retro bus caled "Cucumber", a modern mini-van or a modern bus
#microCityGame #communism #absurdity #alternative #fun #Warsaw #citybreak