Warsaw was vastly destroyed in 1945 but you will be so surpised to realize how much of the old climate survived on the right bank, in the industrial district! Feel the soul of the prewar Warsaw while enetrating courtyards of old tenements and learning stories of former factories and multicultural dwellers of Praga. Is there a bright future for that most shady and underestimated part of Warsaw?
Unique climate of the lost, prewar city is all within your reach! Cross the river with us.
- Old Warsaw relics in Praga’s gates and nooks
- Multicultural heritage of industry and trade in Praga
- Shady deals in the largest bazar of Warsaw (Różycki bazar)
- New face of Praga and drive for revitalisation
- Battle between trade and sport on the communist stadium
If you want to, you can decide additionally:
- to uprade your transportation to: large retro bus caled "Cucumber", a modern mini-van or a modern bus
- visit to the Polish Vodka Museum + vodka tasting
- shot of vodka and local „pyza” noodles served in a jar (in a local bar)
- meeting with a local district character called „cwaniak”
- live accordion music – performance of a local accordion player
#Praga #Warsaw #citytour #citybreak